To serve Burlington County Bar Association members by:
- Providing membership benefits which enhance the members’ ability to practice law competently and ethically;
- Providing opportunities for cordial professional and social activities.
2. To improve the administration of justice by:
- Promoting and advancing improvements in the Courts and Judicial system and the science of jurisprudence;
- Advancing the art of advocacy;
- Promoting the independence of the Judiciary.
3. To serve the public by:
- Promoting a better understanding by the public of legal problems, lawyers and the justice system;
- Facilitating and promoting the delivery of quality legal services;
- Promoting full and equal access to the legal system by all individuals.
Bylaws – Click here to download a copy of our Bylaws
Bench-Bar Compact - Click here to download the Bench-Bar Compact