Attorneys serving our community
The Burlington County Bar Foundation is the charitable arm of the Burlington County Bar Association. Formed in 1986, the Bar Foundation seeks to foster and maintain the honor and integrity of the profession of the law, and facilitate and further the science of jurisprudence.
For more than 20 years, the Burlington County Bar Foundation has been sponsoring programs for those less fortunate throughout Burlington County. Some of the programs sponsored by the Foundation include:
- Annual Holiday Party for needy children
- Annual Schlesinger Scholarship Award presented to a deserving law student – click here for application
- Annual grants to local high school civic groups – High School Grant Award Application
- Monetary awards for Essay and Art Contest winners for Law Day
- Mock Trial Competition for high school students
- Donations to various charitable organizations in Burlington County
By supporting the Burlington County Bar Foundation, you are contributing to the many community service projects it sponsors, while improving the quality of life for those less fortunate.
RUN FOR THE BAR 5K RUN/WALK – MAY 14, 2016
Join the BCBF for the 5th annual RUN FOR THE BAR 5K RUN/WALK on Saturday, May 14, 2016. The race will take runners and walkers on a flat, easy loop around the lovely Kings Grant community in Marlton, NJ. Proceeds benefit the Bar Foundation’s Raising the Bar Campaign, which seeks to fully fund the Bar Headquarters office that houses both the Association and Foundation.
Amenities include: t-shirts, refreshments and awards ceremony. Children and pets welcome. Bring the family for some outdoor fun for a great cause!
NEW THIS YEAR – Not a runner? Aspiring runners looking to complete their first 5k can join the BCBF’s Couch to 5k group. We will hold group running sessions based on the Couch to 5k program. More information to come – stay tuned!
Click the heading above for a registration form. Online registration coming soon!