RUN FOR THE BAR 5K!
The Foundation’s annual Run for the Bar 5K took place on April 26, 2014 in Kings Grant, Marlton. The event raised over $1,000 for the Raising the Bar Campaign!
Click here for the race results!
Special thanks to our race sponsors!
SILVER SPONSORS: Cooper Levenson; Courthouse Legal Services and Raymond Coleman Heinold & Norman
BRONZE SPONSORS: Attorneys Hartman, Gerrow Court Reporting, Tate & Tate Court Reporting, Christopher Baxter, James & Carol Landgraf and Bob & Ann Segal
Attorneys serving our community
The Burlington County Bar Foundation is the charitable arm of the Burlington County Bar Association. Formed in 1986, the Bar Foundation seeks to foster and maintain the honor and integrity of the profession of the law, and facilitate and further the science of jurisprudence.
For more than 20 years, the Burlington County Bar Foundation has been sponsoring programs for those less fortunate throughout Burlington County. Some of the programs sponsored by the Foundation include:
- Annual Holiday Party for needy children
- Annual scholarship award presented to a deserving law student
- Annual grants to local high school civic groups
- Monetary awards for Essay and Art Contest winners for Law Day
- Mock Trial Competition for high school students
- Donations to various charitable organizations in Burlington County
By supporting the Burlington County Bar Foundation, you are contributing to the many community service projects it sponsors, while improving the quality of life for those less fortunate.