Attorneys serving our community
The Burlington County Bar Foundation is the charitable arm of the Burlington County Bar Association. Formed in 1986, the Bar Foundation seeks to foster and maintain the honor and integrity of the profession of the law, and facilitate and further the science of jurisprudence.
For more than 20 years, the Burlington County Bar Foundation has been sponsoring programs for those less fortunate throughout Burlington County. Some of the programs sponsored by the Foundation include:
- Annual Holiday Party for needy children
- Annual Schlesinger Scholarship Award presented to a deserving law student – click here for application
- Annual grants to local high school civic groups – High School Grant Award Application 2015
- Monetary awards for Essay and Art Contest winners for Law Day
- Mock Trial Competition for high school students
- Donations to various charitable organizations in Burlington County
By supporting the Burlington County Bar Foundation, you are contributing to the many community service projects it sponsors, while improving the quality of life for those less fortunate.
Click here for a listing of current Foundation Officers and Trustees
BLOOD DRIVE – SPONSORED BY THE FOUNDATION AND NJ COURTS – BURLINGTON VICINAGE
Save a life – give blood!
Friday, October 9, 2015
9:00AM to 2:00PM
Burlington County Courthouse
49 Rancocas Road, Mt. Holly, 08060
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!
CHILDREN’S HOLIDAY PARTY
Join us on December 5 at the Special Services Jr/Sr High School and help us make the holidays a little brighter for disadvantaged children in Burlington County. The Foundation’s Children’s Holiday Party is now it its 25th year and provides local children with a hot breakfast, toy, item of clothing, and stocking stuffers. In addition, children can make take-home crafts and Santa hats, have their face painted, enjoy a magic show, and, of course, sit on Santa’s lap!
We are now accepting donations for this worthwhile event. Click here for additional information or call 609.261.4542 to arrange for a donation.