Special thanks to all of our sponsors, runners and walkers in helping to make the 5th annual RUN FOR THE BAR our most successful yet!
Special thanks to the following sponsors!
Ansell Grimm & Aaron
Court House Legal Services, Inc.
Law Office of Adam M. Kotlar LLC
Montgomery McCracken Walker & Rhoads LLP
Musulin Law Firm
Raymond Coleman Heinold & Norman, LLP
Attorneys Hartman, Chartered
Law Offices of Christopher L. Baxter
Law Office of Susan R. Dargay
Lawrence Fisher Accounting
New Jersey Legal “NJL”
Michael S. Rothmel, LLC
Tate & Tate
James & Carol Landgraf
Attorneys serving our community
The Burlington County Bar Foundation is the charitable arm of the Burlington County Bar Association. Formed in 1986, the Bar Foundation seeks to foster and maintain the honor and integrity of the profession of the law, and facilitate and further the science of jurisprudence.
For more than 20 years, the Burlington County Bar Foundation has been sponsoring programs for those less fortunate throughout Burlington County. Some of the programs sponsored by the Foundation include:
- Annual Holiday Party for needy children
- Annual Schlesinger Scholarship Award presented to a deserving law student – click here for application
- Annual grants to local high school civic groups – High School Grant Award Application
- Monetary awards for Essay and Art Contest winners for Law Day
- Mock Trial Competition for high school students
- Donations to various charitable organizations in Burlington County
By supporting the Burlington County Bar Foundation, you are contributing to the many community service projects it sponsors, while improving the quality of life for those less fortunate.