RUN FOR THE BAR – May 13, 2017
The Foundation’s 6th annual RUN FOR THE BAR 5k is scheduled for May 13, 2017 in Kings Grant in Marlton. The race will start just steps from the Kings Grant Community Center located at 50 Landings Drive. Amenities include prizes, refreshments and bragging rights!
All proceeds raised go directly to the Foundation’s many community service projects, such as the upcoming Law Day art contest for elementary school students.
CLICK HERE FOR A FLIER or click below to register online today!
Attorneys serving our community
The Burlington County Bar Foundation is the charitable arm of the Burlington County Bar Association. Formed in 1986, the Bar Foundation seeks to foster and maintain the honor and integrity of the profession of the law, and facilitate and further the science of jurisprudence.
For more than 20 years, the Burlington County Bar Foundation has been sponsoring programs for those less fortunate throughout Burlington County. Some of the programs sponsored by the Foundation include:
- Annual Holiday Party for needy children
- Annual Schlesinger Scholarship Award presented to a deserving law student – click here for application
- Annual grants to local high school civic groups – High School Grant Award Application
- Monetary awards for Essay and Art Contest winners for Law Day
- Mock Trial Competition for high school students
- Donations to various charitable organizations in Burlington County
By supporting the Burlington County Bar Foundation, you are contributing to the many community service projects it sponsors, while improving the quality of life for those less fortunate.