Attorneys serving our community
The Burlington County Bar Foundation is the charitable arm of the Burlington County Bar Association. Formed in 1986, the Bar Foundation seeks to foster and maintain the honor and integrity of the profession of the law, and facilitate and further the science of jurisprudence.
For more than 20 years, the Burlington County Bar Foundation has been sponsoring programs for those less fortunate throughout Burlington County. Some of the programs sponsored by the Foundation include:
- Annual Holiday Party for needy children
- Annual Schlesinger Scholarship Award presented to a deserving law student – click here for application
- Annual grants to local high school civic groups
- Monetary awards for Essay and Art Contest winners for Law Day
- Mock Trial Competition for high school students
- Donations to various charitable organizations in Burlington County
By supporting the Burlington County Bar Foundation, you are contributing to the many community service projects it sponsors, while improving the quality of life for those less fortunate.
Click here for a listing of current Foundation Officers and Trustees
RUN FOR THE BAR 5K RUN/WALK – SATURDAY MAY 2!
Join us for the Foundation’s 4th annual RUN FOR THE BAR 5K on Saturday, May 2! Runners and walkers alike will enjoy a flat loop around the lovely scenic Kings Grant Community in Marlton. Awards in each age group as well as overall finisher awards will be presented, as well as t-shirts and refreshments for all participants. All are welcome – bring family, friends, colleagues, even the dog! Benefiting the Burlington County Bar Foundation’s Raising the Bar Campaign. Click the link below to sign up today!
CLICK HERE FOR A REGISTRATION FORM
SPONSORS NEEDED! CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT SPONSORSHIPS