RUN FOR THE BAR – May 20, 2017
The Foundation’s 6th annual RUN FOR THE BAR 5k took place on May 20, 2017 in Kings Grant, Marlton, NJ. We thank the sponsors, runners and walkers who helped make this another successful fundraiser for the Burlington County Bar Foundation.
Click here to view the results of the race!
Special thanks to our sponsors for their support!
James & Carol Landgraf
Law Office of Steven A. Traub
Attorneys Hartman Chartered
Court House Legal Service
Law Office of Adam Kotlar
Raymond Coleman Heinold LLP
Law Offices of Christopher Baxter
Law Office of Susan R. Dargay
Lawrence E. Fisher Accounting
Tate & Tate Certified Court Reporters
Crammer Bishop & O’Brien
Attorneys serving our community
The Burlington County Bar Foundation is the charitable arm of the Burlington County Bar Association. Formed in 1986, the Bar Foundation seeks to foster and maintain the honor and integrity of the profession of the law, and facilitate and further the science of jurisprudence. Click here for a listing of current Foundation Officers and Trustees
For more than 20 years, the Burlington County Bar Foundation has been sponsoring programs for those less fortunate throughout Burlington County. Some of the programs sponsored by the Foundation include:
- Annual Holiday Party for needy children
- Annual Schlesinger Scholarship Award presented to a deserving law student – click here for application
- Annual grants to local high school civic groups – High School Grant Award Application
- Monetary awards for Essay and Art Contest winners for Law Day
- Mock Trial Competition for high school students
- Donations to various charitable organizations in Burlington County
By supporting the Burlington County Bar Foundation, you are contributing to the many community service projects it sponsors, while improving the quality of life for those less fortunate. Click the link below to make your tax-deductible donation today!